Consisting on operational managers of member firms, the board of directors steers the smooth running of the institute, comes up with new proposals on the work in progress, and tables the Institute’s participation in the public debate. Networking and day-to-day work on the matter at hand are entrusted to the technical communities of the companies.
Laurent MOREL, Chairman
Laurent MOREL, former Chairman of the Executive Board of KLEPIERRE, partner of the consulting firm Carbone 4 and director of the Shift Project, was elected Chaiman of IFPEB by the Board of Directors on March 23rd, 2018.
His self-imposed mission in association with all IFPEB members, its executive director Cédric Borel and the permanent team, is to “develop highly operational programs towards energy and environmental transition, technical studies on the one hand, mobilization programs such as CUBE 2020 on the other hand”.
- BNP PARIBAS REAL ESTATE : Catherine PAPILLON, Global Head of Sustainability/CSR
- BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION : Marie-Luce GODINOT, Head of Innovation and Sustainable Building
- BOUYGUES IMMOBILIER : Alexandre CARTIER, Real Estate Technical Director
- DALKIA : Aymeric JOIN-LAMBERT, Marketing Manager – Housing, Communities, Tertiary
- DEEPKI : Vincent BRYANT, CEO
- EDF : Chantal DEGAND : Head of Department “Study of Emerging Models”
- EIFFAGE CONSTRUCTION : Vianney FULLHARDT, Head of the Energy Transition
- ENERGISME : Thierry CHAMBON, Chairman
- ENGIE : Bernard BLEZ, Research and Innovation Manager
- GROUPAMA IMMOBILIER : Laetitia GEORGE, Head of Asset Commercial Management
- INTERFACE: Didier POISSON, Business Manager / Sustainable Development Ambassador
- POSTE IMMO : Nicolas ALLARD, Director of Management and Contracting Authority
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC FRANCE: Thierry DJAHEL, Head of Business Development and Prospective
- SERGE FERRARI : Romain FERRARI, CEO
- SETEC Bâtiment : Jérôme MAYET, CEO
- VICAT : Corinne ARPIN, Director of prescription and constructive solutions
- CCI FRANCE (honorary member)